Have we got news for you!
Excell partners with netEvidence to deliver fast ‘n easy cloud monitoring
Published: 07 October 2015
Excell announces a partnership with netEvidence to offer and integrate the Highlight SaaS monitoring and reporting service across its cloud and connectivity products. The two companies will be at IP Expo demonstrating to customers how Highlight can deliver one, clear, fast picture of the technology supporting a business in real-time, 24/7.
IP EXPO - 7-8 October 2015 at ExCel, London -Stand R18
Chris Attwood, Head of Marketing at Excell says,
With the rise in cloud computing, businesses are buying and running more and more services, inevitably from different providers, which means having to deal with multiple monitoring tools, logins, user interfaces and report formats. Our partnership with netEvidence will make everything much easier for our customers. Highlight is a powerful and simple way of monitoring how a customer’s technology is performing – in real time via a desktop computer, tablet or phone.
Customers can now measure all the services they buy from Excell as well as from their other providers. Highlight delivers simple, clear business-level visibility into how their vital applications, infrastructure and services are performing. What makes it particularly powerful is that it is shareable within an organisation and with all the providers a business relies upon. With this single version of the truth, we can spot the exact location of any issues for a quick resolution, and most importantly, identify where issues are likely to occur before anyone suffers a problem.
Highlight is fast to set up and easy to use. Simple heat tiles show in seconds how the technology is performing and whether an organisation is delivering to its customers and consumers.
- How Service Providers Can Re-Imagine Sales Enablement in 2021
- Can Connectivity Grow Margin in 2021?
- The power of SD-WAN
- Signalhorn selects Highlight for global customer portal
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack