Have we got news for you!
Excell partners with netEvidence to deliver fast ‘n easy cloud monitoring
Published: 07 October 2015
Excell announces a partnership with netEvidence to offer and integrate the Highlight SaaS monitoring and reporting service across its cloud and connectivity products. The two companies will be at IP Expo demonstrating to customers how Highlight can deliver one, clear, fast picture of the technology supporting a business in real-time, 24/7.
IP EXPO - 7-8 October 2015 at ExCel, London -Stand R18
Chris Attwood, Head of Marketing at Excell says,
With the rise in cloud computing, businesses are buying and running more and more services, inevitably from different providers, which means having to deal with multiple monitoring tools, logins, user interfaces and report formats. Our partnership with netEvidence will make everything much easier for our customers. Highlight is a powerful and simple way of monitoring how a customer’s technology is performing – in real time via a desktop computer, tablet or phone.
Customers can now measure all the services they buy from Excell as well as from their other providers. Highlight delivers simple, clear business-level visibility into how their vital applications, infrastructure and services are performing. What makes it particularly powerful is that it is shareable within an organisation and with all the providers a business relies upon. With this single version of the truth, we can spot the exact location of any issues for a quick resolution, and most importantly, identify where issues are likely to occur before anyone suffers a problem.
Highlight is fast to set up and easy to use. Simple heat tiles show in seconds how the technology is performing and whether an organisation is delivering to its customers and consumers.
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
- Types of MSP models in play
- Transparency leads the way
- The problem with the SLA and NPS
- Don’t get left behind…
- What does 2019 hold for Managed Service Providers? Here’s what Highlight thinks…
- Are you still using ancient IT systems?