Have we got news for you!
Highlight monitoring service extended to cover Wi-Fi networks
Published: 12 April 2016
netEvidence launches a new Wi-Fi monitoring and reporting capability within its Highlight cloud-based service. The new Wi-Fi Real Time View enables Highlight to present one clear, fast picture of an organisation’s wireless infrastructure.
Real Time View
Highlight’s Wi-Fi Real Time View shows the actual activity and performance across a Wi-Fi environment including signal strength and capacity plus the number of users competing for bandwidth and activities being undertaken.
This is integrated with Highlights’ ability to monitor and report on all the other technologies an organisation relies on 24x7 covering the digital services’ landscape, irrespective of them being internally or externally provided.
Manage your network
Organisations have been increasing the number of Wi-Fi controllers and access points to cope with growing demand via smart phones, tablets and laptops. The complication and frustration has come from having to manage these Wi-Fi services using stand-alone manufacturer’s tools. Now organisations can view Wi-Fi controllers and access points via Highlight’s easy to view summaries alongside all other digital services.
Richard Thomas, CEO of netEvidence says,
Our partners want to consolidate their monitoring and have a single place to see what is happening across their entire IT estate. Many have been using separate engineering-based tools to watch over Wi-Fi services but these are often too convoluted for busy managers to gain a quick and clear view of what is happening. Highlight now delivers all essential information within its familiar clear, graphical format as well as offering a depth of information for further analysis.
Partners want a real-time view of Wi-Fi services,
If there’s an incident, they want to know what is happening at that moment. The Real Time View shows exactly what applications are running and what is causing the issue.Cisco wireless controllers are currently supported with further manufacturers such as Aruba to be added in the near future.
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
- Types of MSP models in play
- Transparency leads the way
- The problem with the SLA and NPS
- Don’t get left behind…
- What does 2019 hold for Managed Service Providers? Here’s what Highlight thinks…
- Are you still using ancient IT systems?
- P2C Communications steps up customer service and finds perfect sales tool with Highlight
- Highlight awarded Best Cloud Platform-based Managed Service Solution 2018
- The importance of managing downstream suppliers
- Highlight are finalists in the MSH Awards 2018