Have we got news for you!
Highlight monitoring service extended to cover Wi-Fi networks
Published: 12 April 2016
netEvidence launches a new Wi-Fi monitoring and reporting capability within its Highlight cloud-based service. The new Wi-Fi Real Time View enables Highlight to present one clear, fast picture of an organisation’s wireless infrastructure.
Real Time View
Highlight’s Wi-Fi Real Time View shows the actual activity and performance across a Wi-Fi environment including signal strength and capacity plus the number of users competing for bandwidth and activities being undertaken.
This is integrated with Highlights’ ability to monitor and report on all the other technologies an organisation relies on 24x7 covering the digital services’ landscape, irrespective of them being internally or externally provided.
Manage your network
Organisations have been increasing the number of Wi-Fi controllers and access points to cope with growing demand via smart phones, tablets and laptops. The complication and frustration has come from having to manage these Wi-Fi services using stand-alone manufacturer’s tools. Now organisations can view Wi-Fi controllers and access points via Highlight’s easy to view summaries alongside all other digital services.
Richard Thomas, CEO of netEvidence says,
Our partners want to consolidate their monitoring and have a single place to see what is happening across their entire IT estate. Many have been using separate engineering-based tools to watch over Wi-Fi services but these are often too convoluted for busy managers to gain a quick and clear view of what is happening. Highlight now delivers all essential information within its familiar clear, graphical format as well as offering a depth of information for further analysis.
Partners want a real-time view of Wi-Fi services,
If there’s an incident, they want to know what is happening at that moment. The Real Time View shows exactly what applications are running and what is causing the issue.Cisco wireless controllers are currently supported with further manufacturers such as Aruba to be added in the near future.
- The power of SD-WAN
- Signalhorn selects Highlight for global customer portal
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management