Have we got news for you!
netEvidence rebrands as Highlight following appointment of new MD and reports 27 per cent growth
Published: 29 June 2016
As it enters its 17th year in business, netEvidence has rebranded as Highlight to better reflect its market and services to customers.
Finalising the new branding and opening up new channels to communicate with partners and the market has been a priority for Antony Bream, the newly appointed Managing Director. Antony is getting set to further expand the company’s global reach and growth on the back of recently announced revenues up 27 per cent on last year to £3.6 million – the latest in a four year run of 25 per cent average increases.
Richard Thomas, CEO of Highlight comments,
I’m delighted that Antony has joined the management team to help us achieve our full potential. He joins a highly committed and talented team who are keen to show off Highlight to a wider market. The new branding is a key element in our expansion; it’s modern, in tune with the industry and gives us a fresh platform to build on the successes we have already achieved with global partners such as Verizon and Telstra. We will now embark on a whole new level of expansion outside our traditional UK market and into Europe, Asia and North America.
Antony Bream was previously at Nimbus Partners (a Tibco company) where he built the sales and delivery team from scratch to expand the business globally. He achieved a similar European expansion for Dion, a global financial solutions company, working specifically to build out its European sales and commercial teams. And for the Swiss-based financial software company Crealogix, Antony helped expand its brand and profile in the UK using a mix of social, content marketing and partner relations.
My experience over the past 12 years has been in helping companies, of a similar size to Highlight, to expand their sales and marketing and work with the other company departments to align internal and external processes to achieve success on a global basis. And Highlight is ripe for expansion with a strong financial balance sheet, many leading industry partners and end customers happy to endorse its services. Not least, the Highlight platform offers our partners considerable value and enables them to deliver the services they need to compete in such a fast moving market.
The new brand offers a more global positioning and will be supported by a significant investment in marketing and a continued focus on R&D to closely match customer requirements for the future. The brand helps us to move away from our association with the network by describing what we actually do – we highlight challenging issues in business performance beyond the network into areas such as Cloud services and the Internet of Things. Our primary message of ‘see clearly’ denotes the fact that we help our Service Provider partners and end customers to visualise the behaviour of key applications - per application and per location - at a business level rather than just at a technology level. We highlight any critical issues as they happen or are about to happen.
With today’s highly dependable networks, ‘slow is the new down’. The industry is searching for ways to make their supporting business systems work more efficiently, securely and quickly for users. And as the amount of data that needs to be accessed, analysed and viewed is expanding at a rapid rate, Highlight delivers the valuable insight that’s needed.
- The power of SD-WAN
- Signalhorn selects Highlight for global customer portal
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management