Have we got news for you!
Network Telecom picks Highlight for new broadband managed service
Published: 24 May 2017
Network Telecom, a national telecoms provider to SMEs, is one of the first telecoms providers in the UK to offer Highlight monitoring as part of its Managed Broadband service. With Highlight’s proactive 24/7 monitoring and reporting, Network Telecom can see clearly if any customer experiences issues, and ensure the minimum of disruption to critical internet services.
During the month of June, Network Telecom is giving all of its 2500 customers access to Highlight’s cloud service free of charge alongside regular health-check reports. Highlight will monitor the internet connections and report on usage levels, identify drains on bandwidth, ensure connection speeds are good and identify potential bottlenecks. Network Telecom is alerted to any issues through Highlight’s portal, email or SMS, so they can be proactive and resolve problems quickly.
Chris Parkes, Head of Marketing at Network Telecoms says,
It is standard for IT providers to offer monitoring capabilities but we believe we are one of only a few in the telecoms space to offer a proactive monitoring service for broadband connections. These connections are now vital for our customers’ operations and through proactive monitoring, we can minimise any disruption. For our SME customers who rarely open during weekends or after working hours, we can ensure any problems during these times are resolved before they return to the office.
Highlight presents a very clear and simple management view across all our customers’ digital landscapes, and draws our attention to any with problems. We can then drill down into the detail to pinpoint quickly if the issue is with our service or with the line infrastructure provider such as BT.
Ultimately, Highlight enables us to deliver a high quality managed broadband service, continue Chris.
We can become a more trusted advisor, giving customers a more rounded service by making accurate recommendations based on accurate impartial evidence. We anticipate that Highlight is going to be instrumental in improving our service level performance, and in turn will help to reduce churn and increase our revenues.
Antony Bream, MD of Highlight says,
We are delighted that Network Telecom has selected Highlight to enhance its services. Network Telecom is a reseller of Gamma, one of our established Partners. This means we are now reaching out to our Partners’ channels so that their resellers, like Network Telecom, can deliver customised services and accurate billing to the end customer.
For over twenty years, Network Telecom has been helping businesses talk to their customers. Trading since 1993, Network Telecom (UK) Ltd is now one of the leading independent telecommunication providers in the UK. They currently provide their services to over 2,500 businesses nationwide which is testament to the wide range of products and levels of service they provide.
They help transform their client’s business communications by offering a complete ‘one stop shop’ of services from business telephone systems, lines & calls, broadband, business mobiles, IT services and data solutions.
The success of Network Telecom stems from their dedication to provide the very highest standards of passionate customer service and is why they are one of the UK's fastest growing telecoms companies, providing reliable, low-cost business systems and telecom services.
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections