Have we got news for you!
Highlight acknowledge Daisy's strong performance
Published: 08 June 2017
IT services provider, Daisy Group has been acknowledged by its supplier Highlight with an accolade for ‘Most Effective Up-sell Campaign’. Highlight offers a real-time alerting and monitoring service on Ethernet connectivity.
The campaign, which Daisy ran at the back-end of last year, saw the business target its direct SMB customers with the Highlight product as an add-on to their existing Daisy connectivity service.
Once Highlight was in place, the business’ account managers were able to gain visibility of the customers’ connectivity usage and launch an up-sell campaign that was specific to the customers’ requirements.
Dave McGinn, Managing Director of Daisy SMB, comments,
Highlight is a fantastic service that all businesses can benefit from. The analytics that it provides are extremely detailed, and as a result we were able to specifically target customers who were using 80% or more of their bandwidth, and offer them the chance to upscale to ensure that their connectivity experience wasn’t degraded.
As a result, these customers are now benefitting from an improved connectivity service. Happy customers – and we like happy customers! It’s great to have partnerships like this within the industry to enhance our customers’ experience.
Antony Bream, MD at Highlight, adds, “The Highlight product offers a business management view through a single pane of glass, which is shared by both Daisy and their customers. We are delighted that Daisy is using Highlight to support its business performance and strengthen its customers’ service experience.”
The award comes just weeks after global vendor Lenovo granted Daisy Gold Business Partner status.
- How Service Providers Can Re-Imagine Sales Enablement in 2021
- Can Connectivity Grow Margin in 2021?
- The power of SD-WAN
- Signalhorn selects Highlight for global customer portal
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack