Have we got news for you!
Highlight acknowledge Daisy's strong performance
Published: 08 June 2017
IT services provider, Daisy Group has been acknowledged by its supplier Highlight with an accolade for ‘Most Effective Up-sell Campaign’. Highlight offers a real-time alerting and monitoring service on Ethernet connectivity.
The campaign, which Daisy ran at the back-end of last year, saw the business target its direct SMB customers with the Highlight product as an add-on to their existing Daisy connectivity service.
Once Highlight was in place, the business’ account managers were able to gain visibility of the customers’ connectivity usage and launch an up-sell campaign that was specific to the customers’ requirements.
Dave McGinn, Managing Director of Daisy SMB, comments,
Highlight is a fantastic service that all businesses can benefit from. The analytics that it provides are extremely detailed, and as a result we were able to specifically target customers who were using 80% or more of their bandwidth, and offer them the chance to upscale to ensure that their connectivity experience wasn’t degraded.
As a result, these customers are now benefitting from an improved connectivity service. Happy customers – and we like happy customers! It’s great to have partnerships like this within the industry to enhance our customers’ experience.
Antony Bream, MD at Highlight, adds, “The Highlight product offers a business management view through a single pane of glass, which is shared by both Daisy and their customers. We are delighted that Daisy is using Highlight to support its business performance and strengthen its customers’ service experience.”
The award comes just weeks after global vendor Lenovo granted Daisy Gold Business Partner status.
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
- Types of MSP models in play
- Transparency leads the way
- The problem with the SLA and NPS
- Don’t get left behind…
- What does 2019 hold for Managed Service Providers? Here’s what Highlight thinks…
- Are you still using ancient IT systems?
- P2C Communications steps up customer service and finds perfect sales tool with Highlight
- Highlight awarded Best Cloud Platform-based Managed Service Solution 2018
- The importance of managing downstream suppliers
- Highlight are finalists in the MSH Awards 2018