Have we got news for you!
Highlight sponsors Harry Blowers for a second year
Published: 20 June 2017
Highlight is delighted to sponsor Harry Blowers for a second year as he strives for a podium finish in Laser-class sailing at the 2024 Olympics.
Harry says, “Highlight’s support over the past 12 months has been extremely helpful and I’m delighted that they believe in me and will continue that support."
“Over the next six months I will continue to train in my Laser as well as take part in various other types of racing to learn and enhance my decision-making skills on the race course. My speed is good but I feel decision-making should be my focus to improve my overall game. I have a couple of local races later in the summer but my big target this year is to move up the rankings at the Men's Laser European Championships in Barcelona in the Autumn. I also have World Qualifiers around then too.”
“Just as Harry is looking to concentrate more on his decision-making skills, so we at Highlight want to equip our customers with the information they need to make the right decisions. To this end, our team is putting greater focus on listening to our customers to ensure we deliver the solutions that they need."
Watch Harry in action
"I love the shot of him racing towards a big oil tanker and having to constantly check his course and other conditions to make sure he doesn’t hit it – a bit like how Highlight helps our customers do the same!”
Good luck Harry!
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight