Have we got news for you!
Highlight announces integration with Aerohive Networks
Published: 17 July 2017
Highlight announces integration of Wi-Fi analytics from Aerohive Networks, an independent vendor of enterprise Wi-Fi networks. Customers of Aerohive’s Wi-Fi services will be able to see details of Wi-Fi usage, connections speeds and potential bottlenecks via Highlight’s graphical user interface. Highlight presents a clear and simple management view across enterprise-wide digital landscapes through 24/7 monitoring and reporting capturing the performance of all infrastructure and applications. Highlight’s multi-tenant SaaS offering enables scalability and ease of deployment for Managed Network and Managed Service Providers, and their customers.
Richard Thomas, CEO of Highlight says,
Highlight’s partners shape our business as they enrich and extend our solution’s functionality to provide added value to our joint customers. We believe in close collaboration that builds trust and long lasting relationships. Our focus is on enabling application and network transparency through accurate shared performance data which is uniquely displayed through the Highlight graphical user interface. Both technical and non-technical professionals benefit from Highlight’s capabilities.
Highlight enables sales and service management professionals to build trusted advisor business relationships and deliver the best customer experience to their corporate customers.
Kathleen Hedde, senior product marketing manager, Aerohive Networks adds
Aerohive’s next-generation, cloud-based network management platform leverages data from clients and devices on the Wi-Fi network and makes it available through our monitoring APIs, to select solution partners. We are excited to enable Highlight to add our comprehensive wireless monitoring and application visibility information to Highlight’s solution, and to provide further value-add to their managed service providers and our joint end customers.
About Aerohive Networks
Aerohive (NYSE: HIVE) enables our customers to simply and confidently connect to the information, applications, and insights they need to thrive. Our simple, scalable, and secure platform delivers mobility without limitations. For our customers worldwide, every access point is a starting point. Aerohive was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Milpitas, CA. For more information, please visit www.aerohive.com, call us at 408-510-6100, follow us on Twitter @Aerohive, subscribe to our blog boundless.aerohive.com, or become a fan on our Facebook page.
“Aerohive” and “HiveManager” are registered trademarks and “Aerohive Connect,” “Aerohive Select” and “HiveCare” are trademarks of Aerohive Networks, Inc. All product and company names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Media Coverage of Press Release -
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
- Types of MSP models in play
- Transparency leads the way
- The problem with the SLA and NPS
- Don’t get left behind…
- What does 2019 hold for Managed Service Providers? Here’s what Highlight thinks…
- Are you still using ancient IT systems?