Have we got news for you!
Highlight at the Managed Services & Hosting (MSH) Summit
Published: 12 September 2017
Debuting its Performance Monitoring and Analysis Cloud Service for MSPs on Wednesday 20 September at The Brewery, 155 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3YD.
Highlight is proud to be a platinum sponsor of the MSH Summit 2017. The event is an opportunity for UK channel organisations to examine and discuss the issues facing Network and Managed Service Providers, other channels and their suppliers as they seek to add value and evolve new business models and relationships that address customer challenges and opportunities within the ‘post-product’ era.
Two of Highlight’s top partners, Gamma and Maintel are guest speakers at the event. These organisations are delivering exceptional customer service and improving retention rates using Highlight’s unique, business-level monitoring and measurement service.
David Groves, Director of Product Management at Maintel will discuss the exciting new opportunities for the MSP in an information-rich environment. And David Doherty, Gamma’s Product Director Access and Digital Strategy will talk about how they are revolutionising their sales and customer advocacy with the help of Highlight.
If you visit the Highlight stand, you can see a live demo of Highlight as well as enter our prize draw to win a hospitality ticket to the England vs. Australia Rugby game at Twickenham this November.
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
- Types of MSP models in play
- Transparency leads the way
- The problem with the SLA and NPS
- Don’t get left behind…
- What does 2019 hold for Managed Service Providers? Here’s what Highlight thinks…
- Are you still using ancient IT systems?
- P2C Communications steps up customer service and finds perfect sales tool with Highlight
- Highlight awarded Best Cloud Platform-based Managed Service Solution 2018
- The importance of managing downstream suppliers
- Highlight are finalists in the MSH Awards 2018