Have we got news for you!
A successful charity bake sale!
Published: 18 December 2017
The team at Highlight got their mixers and oven mitts at the ready to bake their finest cakes and cookies for our charity bake sale held in our office on Tuesday 12th December. Some of the tasty treats included brownies, flapjacks, Victoria Sponge, mince pies and Lemon Drizzle cake.
We managed to raise an incredible amount through our Christmas dress and bake sale, which was kindly matched by company owners, Richard and Julie Thomas. All proceeds will be donated to the Number Five Project in Guildford.
The Number Five Project are a short-term night shelter for men and women, open from 6pm to 10pm every day of the year. They provide a hot evening meal, hot showers, a bed for the night and breakfast while also offering support to all their residents.
Most of us are fortunate and tend to overlook the struggles that the homeless face, it can be a traumatic experience and have adverse effects on physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. It’s even worse having to battle homelessness in the chilling temperatures of Winter, so close to Christmas. Christmas is a time of joy, peace and company, and if we can help even one person with our fundraising efforts to have a safe, warm place on the most joyous time of year that’s our time spent well baking!
Happy holidays from everyone at Highlight!
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
- Types of MSP models in play
- Transparency leads the way
- The problem with the SLA and NPS
- Don’t get left behind…
- What does 2019 hold for Managed Service Providers? Here’s what Highlight thinks…
- Are you still using ancient IT systems?
- P2C Communications steps up customer service and finds perfect sales tool with Highlight
- Highlight awarded Best Cloud Platform-based Managed Service Solution 2018
- The importance of managing downstream suppliers
- Highlight are finalists in the MSH Awards 2018