Have we got news for you!
A successful charity bake sale!
Published: 18 December 2017
The team at Highlight got their mixers and oven mitts at the ready to bake their finest cakes and cookies for our charity bake sale held in our office on Tuesday 12th December. Some of the tasty treats included brownies, flapjacks, Victoria Sponge, mince pies and Lemon Drizzle cake.
We managed to raise an incredible amount through our Christmas dress and bake sale, which was kindly matched by company owners, Richard and Julie Thomas. All proceeds will be donated to the Number Five Project in Guildford.
The Number Five Project are a short-term night shelter for men and women, open from 6pm to 10pm every day of the year. They provide a hot evening meal, hot showers, a bed for the night and breakfast while also offering support to all their residents.
Most of us are fortunate and tend to overlook the struggles that the homeless face, it can be a traumatic experience and have adverse effects on physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. It’s even worse having to battle homelessness in the chilling temperatures of Winter, so close to Christmas. Christmas is a time of joy, peace and company, and if we can help even one person with our fundraising efforts to have a safe, warm place on the most joyous time of year that’s our time spent well baking!
Happy holidays from everyone at Highlight!
- The power of SD-WAN
- Signalhorn selects Highlight for global customer portal
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management