Have we got news for you!
Highlight is ready for GDPR, are you?
Published: 16 May 2018
With only 8 days to go until the GDPR deadline, you’ve probably been receiving countless emails and updates regarding the new regulation which is shaking up how personal data is collected, stored, used and shared.
- The information we collect from you, how it is used, why it is needed, where we store it and how long we store it for
- Your rights and how you can access the information held about you
- Full contact details on how to get in touch if you have any concerns
To view the full privacy notice, click here.
We ensure that our users are always kept up-to-date with changes and updates to the Highlight service, using email updates. If you’d like to be included in these notifications, you can join our mailing list by clicking here.
If you have any questions or comments, contact us on email@example.com. Enquiries or requests related to personal data generally, or specifically covering GDPR should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
- Types of MSP models in play
- Transparency leads the way
- The problem with the SLA and NPS
- Don’t get left behind…
- What does 2019 hold for Managed Service Providers? Here’s what Highlight thinks…
- Are you still using ancient IT systems?
- P2C Communications steps up customer service and finds perfect sales tool with Highlight
- Highlight awarded Best Cloud Platform-based Managed Service Solution 2018
- The importance of managing downstream suppliers