Have we got news for you!
Highlight is ready for GDPR, are you?
Published: 16 May 2018
With only 8 days to go until the GDPR deadline, you’ve probably been receiving countless emails and updates regarding the new regulation which is shaking up how personal data is collected, stored, used and shared.
- The information we collect from you, how it is used, why it is needed, where we store it and how long we store it for
- Your rights and how you can access the information held about you
- Full contact details on how to get in touch if you have any concerns
To view the full privacy notice, click here.
We ensure that our users are always kept up-to-date with changes and updates to the Highlight service, using email updates. If you’d like to be included in these notifications, you can join our mailing list by clicking here.
If you have any questions or comments, contact us on email@example.com. Enquiries or requests related to personal data generally, or specifically covering GDPR should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections