Have we got news for you!
A thank you to Ickle Pickles
Published: 07 June 2018
At Highlight, we love fundraising. It’s our way of giving something back to charities for the amazing things that they do. Our most recent donation goes to Ickle Pickles.
The Ickle Pickle partnership turns gifts and donations into specialised equipment such as incubators and ventilators to help Neonatal units provide incredible levels of care for premature babies. The NHS cares for over 20,000 babies that are born too soon, or with an illness every year.
Ickle Pickles is a close cause to one of our employees in particular. Lois Paull, who is part of the service delivery team became a grandmother to baby Fergus in December 2017. Fergus was born 12 weeks premature weighing a tiny 2lb 11oz, and while in hospital Ickle Pickles made a very kind gesture in gifting him a Christmas stocking full of goodies.
Six months on, and Fergus has gone from a tiny handful to a big happy lump. I am so happy that Highlight has been able to give to this great charity.
If you'd like to read more about Ickle Pickles or make a donation, visit their website.
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections