Have we got news for you!
A thank you to Ickle Pickles
Published: 07 June 2018
At Highlight, we love fundraising. It’s our way of giving something back to charities for the amazing things that they do. Our most recent donation goes to Ickle Pickles.
The Ickle Pickle partnership turns gifts and donations into specialised equipment such as incubators and ventilators to help Neonatal units provide incredible levels of care for premature babies. The NHS cares for over 20,000 babies that are born too soon, or with an illness every year.
Ickle Pickles is a close cause to one of our employees in particular. Lois Paull, who is part of the service delivery team became a grandmother to baby Fergus in December 2017. Fergus was born 12 weeks premature weighing a tiny 2lb 11oz, and while in hospital Ickle Pickles made a very kind gesture in gifting him a Christmas stocking full of goodies.
Six months on, and Fergus has gone from a tiny handful to a big happy lump. I am so happy that Highlight has been able to give to this great charity.
If you'd like to read more about Ickle Pickles or make a donation, visit their website.
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
- Types of MSP models in play
- Transparency leads the way
- The problem with the SLA and NPS