Have we got news for you!
Highlight are finalists in the MSH Awards 2018
Published: 06 September 2018
The inaugural Managed Services and Hosting (MSH) Awards take place on the 19th September and we’re pleased to announce that we’re shortlisted for two categories
- Best Cloud Platform-based Managed Service Solution
- Most Innovative Managed Service Solution (General)
These awards are being launched by event organisers of the Managed Services and Hosting Summit, IT Europa and Angel Business Communications, to recognise excellence within the dynamic, innovative ICT Sector.
We’re proud to be a Platinum sponsor at this years’ event with two of our top partners, Gamma and Maintel guest speaking at the event.
We hope to see you there and wish us the best of luck!
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
- Types of MSP models in play
- Transparency leads the way
- The problem with the SLA and NPS
- Don’t get left behind…
- What does 2019 hold for Managed Service Providers? Here’s what Highlight thinks…
- Are you still using ancient IT systems?
- P2C Communications steps up customer service and finds perfect sales tool with Highlight
- Highlight awarded Best Cloud Platform-based Managed Service Solution 2018
- The importance of managing downstream suppliers