Have we got news for you!
Highlight awarded Best Cloud Platform-based Managed Service Solution 2018
Published: 24 September 2018
We were delighted to walk away with the title of Best Cloud Platform-based Managed Service Solution at the first Managed Services & Hosting Awards in London on the 19th September.
The awards took place following the Managed Services & Hosting Summit in Bishopsgate, London. This event provided a forum for discussing and debating the common issues facing the channel due to vast competition and how aligning and engaging with customers is the key to a successful and differentiated MSP business.
Richard Thomas, CEO of Highlight says
The Managed Services market is evolving at a frantic pace right now, and the Summit was a great opportunity to actually see, touch and experience some of the best products in that market, as well as listen to some knowledgeable speakers.
This was an award we particularly wanted. Right from the start, a key goal of Highlight has been to let both sides in a service relationship – such as a Service Provider, and their Customer - see and discuss the same information, strengthening the business relationship between them. We’ve been able to do that precisely because Highlight is a fully cloud-based service. And being properly ‘cloudy’ has allowed us to embark on the next phase of our product journey, a major evolution which we’re working on right now and will be announced later this year. So the award is a perfect fit for us, and we’d like to thank the judging panel for their decision.
Highlight was up against: ANS Group, ConnectWise, Gridz (by Zsah), IT Glue, METCloud, and Six Degrees. A big well done to ANS Group who were highly commended as well as everyone else in the shortlist. And congratulations to the rest of the winners from the evening!
We’d like to thank the judging panel, John Garrett, editor of IT Europa and Philip Alsop, editor of Angel Business Communications' Digitalisation World portfolio, for recognising Highlight’s place in the market.
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!