Have we got news for you!
P2C Communications steps up customer service and finds perfect sales tool with Highlight
Published: 25 September 2018
Guildford, UK - 25 September 2018: P2C Communications, a managed service provider based in Farnham, Surrey has selected Highlight’s network and application monitoring service to enhance its customer service, and to give its account management team the perfect sales tool.
P2C delivers bespoke solutions to all size of businesses, from start-ups through to multi-national organisations, helping them to achieve the ‘right communications’ for their needs. The company partners with phone and system manufacturers like Avaya, Panasonic, Gigaset and Cisco as well as BT, Talk Talk and Virgin Business, to deliver complete telephony solutions such as voice and data cabling, telephone lines and broadband connections, telephone systems as well as aftercare support.
Pete Dixon, Technical Director at P2C Communications says “Most of our customers have outsourced all their IT, and no longer have dedicated network and IT managers. And yet their networks and applications are vital to their businesses. We needed a tool to help us to communicate with these non-technical customers about how their services were being used and how they were performing.”
P2C standardised on Highlight in early 2018 and now all new customers, on both broadband and leased lines, are automatically added to the system. Prior to using Highlight, P2C used various monitoring solutions that were either too costly to set up and implement or alternatively freeware options that were unreliable and insecure.
Highlight is perfect for our customers, continues Pete.
It’s visual and uncomplicated, painting a picture of the network so that non-technical users can understand immediately for themselves what is happening. It’s been easy to put customers on the system and it’s also cost effective, so fits within the budgets that our customers can afford, even small one-man-bands.
P2C’s support staff also benefit from Highlight. When a customer calls with a fault, the team can identify immediately the cause of an issue and thus resolve it faster and minimise support costs.
Highlight makes life so much easier, adds Pete.
It makes our conversations with customers more supportive and constructive, rather than about us trying to sell to them. Customers can see clearly how their connections are performing, where there are faults and how much bandwidth is being utilised. This is great for Account Management, helping to identify upgrade opportunities due to bandwidth over usage and thus a perfect uplift sales tool.
Highlight has already delivered results. One customer was planning to leave us because they felt there was an issue with the bandwidth we delivered. As soon as we installed Highlight, we were able to prove the issue lay elsewhere and we kept the customer.
Most importantly, Highlight enables us to deliver great customer service and deliver clear feedback to the end client.
Highlight has spent 20 years working with operators in this market, and has built a service which gives Providers enterprise-wide visibility of the connectivity they are delivering. This visibility can be shared with their customers, with full control.
By delivering a single, service-based view which is usable across the whole provider-reseller-customer value chain, Highlight is proven to increase sales of margin-rich services; maximise the productivity of Operations and Service Management; and improve relationships with customers.
- The power of SD-WAN
- Signalhorn selects Highlight for global customer portal
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management