Have we got news for you!
Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
Published: 03 May 2019
Highlight’s Anthony Madden took part in the London Marathon over the weekend to raise money for the Dementia Revolution.
As Charity of the Year for the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon, Alzheimer’s Society and Alzheimer’s Research UK joined forces for a year-long campaign to power ground-breaking dementia research, overthrow old attitudes and lead the charge towards a cure.
Anthony completed the marathon in an impressive 3 hours 47 minutes and 8 seconds – a fantastic achievement!
Here are a few words from him…
“The marathon was an amazing experience, with supporters cheering everyone on the for the whole 26-mile route – without them, I would have really struggled. Crossing the finish line with my family watching made it all worthwhile.”
If you’d like to donate to Anthony’s cause, it’s not too late.
- The power of SD-WAN
- Signalhorn selects Highlight for global customer portal
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management