Have we got news for you!
Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
Published: 03 May 2019
Highlight’s Anthony Madden took part in the London Marathon over the weekend to raise money for the Dementia Revolution.
As Charity of the Year for the 2019 Virgin Money London Marathon, Alzheimer’s Society and Alzheimer’s Research UK joined forces for a year-long campaign to power ground-breaking dementia research, overthrow old attitudes and lead the charge towards a cure.
Anthony completed the marathon in an impressive 3 hours 47 minutes and 8 seconds – a fantastic achievement!
Here are a few words from him…
“The marathon was an amazing experience, with supporters cheering everyone on the for the whole 26-mile route – without them, I would have really struggled. Crossing the finish line with my family watching made it all worthwhile.”
If you’d like to donate to Anthony’s cause, it’s not too late.
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
- Types of MSP models in play
- Transparency leads the way
- The problem with the SLA and NPS
- Don’t get left behind…
- What does 2019 hold for Managed Service Providers? Here’s what Highlight thinks…
- Are you still using ancient IT systems?
- P2C Communications steps up customer service and finds perfect sales tool with Highlight
- Highlight awarded Best Cloud Platform-based Managed Service Solution 2018
- The importance of managing downstream suppliers