Have we got news for you!
Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
Published: 29 January 2019
The Gamma Roadshow is set to return this year, with the Gamma senior management team touring the UK over two weeks in February and March. Highlight is a strategic partner and a sponsor at these events and will be joining Gamma in Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, and London.
Gamma will be addressing the ever-changing behavior of the market and end customers, whilst giving practical advice to Channel Partners on how they can resolve some of these challenges and adapt to this new environment.
Proving the value of managed services
For more than eight years, Gamma has used Highlight with their direct customers to help differentiate their service offerings during sales and to give a transparent view of services during contract. By providing evidence that services are actively monitored, faults and performance issues are resolved, and SLAs are being met, Gamma is the trusted advisor that understand their customer’s IT needs.
Highlight will be showcasing how this has been possible, using a single, shared view of application usage and performance data to deliver improved user experience.
Let Highlight show you how
Highlight is now available to Gamma Channel Partners so come and try it at the Gamma Roadshow events to see how delivering a great managed service can be proved.
Dates and venues
- Glasgow, Wednesday, 27 February 2019 – Vue Cinemas, Glasgow Fort, G34 9DL
- Manchester, Thursday, 28 February 2019 – Vue Cinemas, Manchester Printworks, M4 2BS
- Birmingham, Wednesday, 6 March 2019 – Vue Cinemas, Star City, Birmingham, B7 5SA
- London, Thursday, 7 March 2019 – BFI IMAX, London, SE1 8XR
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow