Have we got news for you!
netEvidence transforms Application Performance Visibility
Published: 08 November 2012
netEvidence transforms how organisations view and understand the services it delivers to customers with the launch of Services Tiles, part of its market leading Highlight solution. With Service Tiles, anyone in a business, from the CxO level down, has a real time view and understanding of how well their business services are being delivered to customers, either internally or externally.
According to Richard Thomas, CEO of netEvidence,
The success of an organisation depends on its ability to transact business as and when it needs to, to meet the demands of its customers. It is vital that the organisation has a clear and unambiguous understanding as to when the delivery of a service may be jeopardised or compromised and that the appropriate corrective actions are taken to rectify or prevent any degradation or outage of the service.
The service views within Highlight are specifically designed to deliver this visibility and understanding, even if applications are delivered by or through third party “cloud” suppliers.
Highlight’s Service Tiles are underpinned by a number of tests that run regularly against the applications that support a service. For example, Highlight will continually test to determine the time it takes for a particular application transaction to complete or the time customers wait to open a webpage.
The results from these tests are brought together into a single view of that service, with the colour of the tile representing the status of the service: green shows that the service is available and running efficiently; amber indicates that the service is degraded but customers are not being adversely impacted; and red denotes that the service is degraded to the point that the end customers are being impacted. Users can drill down via the Service Tile to identify what is happening and which locations and therefore customers, are affected.
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections