Have we got news for you!
netEvidence transforms Application Performance Visibility
Published: 08 November 2012
netEvidence transforms how organisations view and understand the services it delivers to customers with the launch of Services Tiles, part of its market leading Highlight solution. With Service Tiles, anyone in a business, from the CxO level down, has a real time view and understanding of how well their business services are being delivered to customers, either internally or externally.
According to Richard Thomas, CEO of netEvidence,
The success of an organisation depends on its ability to transact business as and when it needs to, to meet the demands of its customers. It is vital that the organisation has a clear and unambiguous understanding as to when the delivery of a service may be jeopardised or compromised and that the appropriate corrective actions are taken to rectify or prevent any degradation or outage of the service.
The service views within Highlight are specifically designed to deliver this visibility and understanding, even if applications are delivered by or through third party “cloud” suppliers.
Highlight’s Service Tiles are underpinned by a number of tests that run regularly against the applications that support a service. For example, Highlight will continually test to determine the time it takes for a particular application transaction to complete or the time customers wait to open a webpage.
The results from these tests are brought together into a single view of that service, with the colour of the tile representing the status of the service: green shows that the service is available and running efficiently; amber indicates that the service is degraded but customers are not being adversely impacted; and red denotes that the service is degraded to the point that the end customers are being impacted. Users can drill down via the Service Tile to identify what is happening and which locations and therefore customers, are affected.
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
- Types of MSP models in play
- Transparency leads the way
- The problem with the SLA and NPS
- Don’t get left behind…
- What does 2019 hold for Managed Service Providers? Here’s what Highlight thinks…
- Are you still using ancient IT systems?
- P2C Communications steps up customer service and finds perfect sales tool with Highlight
- Highlight awarded Best Cloud Platform-based Managed Service Solution 2018
- The importance of managing downstream suppliers
- Highlight are finalists in the MSH Awards 2018