Have we got news for you!
netEvidence joins IT industry leaders in annual sailing regatta - The EMC Silicon Cup
Published: 18 June 2012
netEvidence is delighted to announce its entry into the EMC Silicon Cup. Two crews of netEvidence staff and its partners will be pitched against IT industry brands such as Intel, Microsoft, Fujitsu, Fujitsu Siemens, CA and Equinix. Now in its 12th year, the popular sailing regatta will see over 450 competitors boarding their yachts at Cowes, Isle of Wight on 13–14 September 2012.
The netEvidence teams aim to repeat their 2009 success when a triumphant crew took first place in their class. This year, the enthusiastic sailing contingent from netEvidence’s management, development and sales teams are entering two classes - a cruiser and a racer.
They will be joined by guests from a number of netEvidence’s telecom partners that include keen sailors and also those preferring a more leisurely sailing experience.
All news and updates on the crews, their boats, racing results and competitions will be available via netEvidence’s Facebook page.
Richard Thomas, CEO of netEvidence says,
“It’s an exhilarating event and we’re thrilled to be part of it again this year. It’s an excellent opportunity for teambuilding and networking plus it’s great fun. We’re particularly grateful to all our customers and partners for their outstanding teamwork and this is one of the ways we look to thank them for their support.”
The main objective of the EMC Silicon Cup is to raise meaningful amounts of money for charity. This year all proceeds will go to the NSPCC, Dreams Come True and the Jubilee Sailing Trust. Those participating will also be seeking additional sponsoring for these charities.
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
- Types of MSP models in play
- Transparency leads the way
- The problem with the SLA and NPS
- Don’t get left behind…
- What does 2019 hold for Managed Service Providers? Here’s what Highlight thinks…
- Are you still using ancient IT systems?