Have we got news for you!
netEvidence joins IT industry leaders in annual sailing regatta - The EMC Silicon Cup
Published: 18 June 2012
netEvidence is delighted to announce its entry into the EMC Silicon Cup. Two crews of netEvidence staff and its partners will be pitched against IT industry brands such as Intel, Microsoft, Fujitsu, Fujitsu Siemens, CA and Equinix. Now in its 12th year, the popular sailing regatta will see over 450 competitors boarding their yachts at Cowes, Isle of Wight on 13–14 September 2012.
The netEvidence teams aim to repeat their 2009 success when a triumphant crew took first place in their class. This year, the enthusiastic sailing contingent from netEvidence’s management, development and sales teams are entering two classes - a cruiser and a racer.
They will be joined by guests from a number of netEvidence’s telecom partners that include keen sailors and also those preferring a more leisurely sailing experience.
All news and updates on the crews, their boats, racing results and competitions will be available via netEvidence’s Facebook page.
Richard Thomas, CEO of netEvidence says,
“It’s an exhilarating event and we’re thrilled to be part of it again this year. It’s an excellent opportunity for teambuilding and networking plus it’s great fun. We’re particularly grateful to all our customers and partners for their outstanding teamwork and this is one of the ways we look to thank them for their support.”
The main objective of the EMC Silicon Cup is to raise meaningful amounts of money for charity. This year all proceeds will go to the NSPCC, Dreams Come True and the Jubilee Sailing Trust. Those participating will also be seeking additional sponsoring for these charities.
- The power of SD-WAN
- Signalhorn selects Highlight for global customer portal
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management