Have we got news for you!
netEvidence celebrates 100 per cent upgrade to latest Highlight
Published: 21 May 2012
netEvidence announces that its latest upgrade of the Highlight monitoring-as-a-Service (MaaS) tool has been adopted by 100 per cent of clients following its introduced at the end of 2011. The latest Highlight Service now monitors and reports on the performance of all technologies - from networks, servers, hosts, virtual machines, Applications to databases - that businesses rely on to be successful.
Highlight has become an essential tool for Service Providers and Fortune 500 Enterprises to give them the confidence that their technology infrastructure is running their business operations efficiently. Today, Highlight monitors over 3000 customers in over 84 countries through Tier 1 and Tier 2 Service Providers such as Telstra, Claranet and many more.
Richard Thomas, CEO of netEvidence, says,
"We’re delighted at the prompt uptake of our latest version of Highlight. Many of our customers have used Highlight through its various developments since it was first created in 2000 – even then a Service with no software or hardware to install. From the outset we designed Highlight for use at a business level for those who don’t want to be swamped with data whilst also be a valuable tool for those who need access to the very lowest levels of technical detail.”
Highlight is a fast turn on, fast payback Service delivered on a pay-as-you-use basis. It provides intuitive, real-time reports and a friendly dashboard that graphically represents huge volumes of information clearly. And as a multi-tenant and multi-level Service since day one, Service Providers, both large and small are building Highlight into their own systems to deliver both clarity and openness to customers in a format that everyone can understand.
- How Service Providers Can Re-Imagine Sales Enablement in 2021
- Can Connectivity Grow Margin in 2021?
- The power of SD-WAN
- Signalhorn selects Highlight for global customer portal
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack