Have we got news for you!
netEvidence celebrates 100 per cent upgrade to latest Highlight
Published: 21 May 2012
netEvidence announces that its latest upgrade of the Highlight monitoring-as-a-Service (MaaS) tool has been adopted by 100 per cent of clients following its introduced at the end of 2011. The latest Highlight Service now monitors and reports on the performance of all technologies - from networks, servers, hosts, virtual machines, Applications to databases - that businesses rely on to be successful.
Highlight has become an essential tool for Service Providers and Fortune 500 Enterprises to give them the confidence that their technology infrastructure is running their business operations efficiently. Today, Highlight monitors over 3000 customers in over 84 countries through Tier 1 and Tier 2 Service Providers such as Telstra, Claranet and many more.
Richard Thomas, CEO of netEvidence, says,
"We’re delighted at the prompt uptake of our latest version of Highlight. Many of our customers have used Highlight through its various developments since it was first created in 2000 – even then a Service with no software or hardware to install. From the outset we designed Highlight for use at a business level for those who don’t want to be swamped with data whilst also be a valuable tool for those who need access to the very lowest levels of technical detail.”
Highlight is a fast turn on, fast payback Service delivered on a pay-as-you-use basis. It provides intuitive, real-time reports and a friendly dashboard that graphically represents huge volumes of information clearly. And as a multi-tenant and multi-level Service since day one, Service Providers, both large and small are building Highlight into their own systems to deliver both clarity and openness to customers in a format that everyone can understand.
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
- Types of MSP models in play
- Transparency leads the way
- The problem with the SLA and NPS
- Don’t get left behind…
- What does 2019 hold for Managed Service Providers? Here’s what Highlight thinks…
- Are you still using ancient IT systems?