Have we got news for you!
netEvidence boosts its Highlight network monitoring tool with Host Reporting
Published: 22 May 2012
netEvidence enhances its Highlight monitoring-as-a-Service (MaaS) tool to report on the condition of physical and virtual servers on a network. The new Host Reporting capability extends the Highlight Service so it now monitors and reports on the performance of all technologies - from networks, servers, hosts, virtual machines, Applications to databases - that businesses rely on to be successful.
An organisation’s servers are the foundation for virtually all key business IT Services, so the performance of these technologies is critical. With Highlight Host Reporting, managers can minimise server downtime, reduce disruptions to business Applications, manage issues proactively and access full SLA reporting. With full knowledge of how much capacity is being used in real-time and how much is left, managers can ensure that servers have ample capacity to keep vital Applications running and make certain that they don’t run out.
Network managers using Highlight Host Reporting can access comprehensive graphical views of the entire server infrastructure including CPU load, memory usage and disk space. The server metrics flow through Highlight’s alerting engine so any problems with the measured values will cause alerts to be generated.
Richard Thomas, CEO of netEvidence says,
“It’s essential that anyone in the organisation, from c-level to engineer, can clearly see the technology that is enabling them to achieve their goals. With Highlight Host Reporting, our customers can now see what is happening across all the technology that supports their business. By having this information in a readily understandable graphical format, they can understand how critical business Applications are performing in real-time and on a global scale. They can thus save time and money by resolving issues quickly and identify best practice opportunities.”
Highlight is a fast turn on, fast payback Service delivered on a pay-as-you-use basis. It provides intuitive, real-time reports and a friendly dashboard that graphically represents huge volumes of information clearly. All this in a format that is easy to understand by management and engineers alike. It is the ultimate view of the performance of the technologies an organisation uses to support the business outcomes that keeps the business successful.
Highlight supports any device that runs Host Resources SNMP MIB – this is shipped as standard on all recent Windows and Linux systems, so additional software is not required to monitor these servers whether physical or virtual.
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections