Have we got news for you!
netEvidence wins coveted cloud award at TechWorld Awards 2011
Published: 01 July 2011
netEvidence has won the coveted Cloud award in the TechWorld Awards 2011 for its Highlight Cloud product that enabled Germains Seed Technology, part of Associated British Foods, to deliver visibility across its entire IT infrastructure via a single point of access. Against stiff competition in the Shared Services/Cloud Projects category, the winning project showcased how Germains has proved the value of its investments with netEvidence’s Highlight.
Announced on Wednesday 29 July in Mayfair, London, the awards recognised both products and users for their innovation in the IT industry. Techworld is part of IDG Communications, the world's largest IT publishing company, and the awards have established themselves as the major infrastructure and networking event in the IT calendar.
Germains is using Highlight to ensure it delivers a world-class network to its multinational organisation spanning eight locations in five countries. Through its established and unique Cloud infrastructure, Highlight delivers immediate benefits to enterprises – from the engineering team monitoring the nuts and bolts of the network; the project team that built the connectivity and monitor the end-to-end performance; through to the executive and management functions who want to know that the technology is delivering required business outcomes. Highlight provides allthese people with their own view of the same data with Service Views™.
Adam Fairless, IT Operations Manager at Germains says,
“With a tool like Highlight, our small team in Norfolk can deliver excellent support across our complex global network. We can ensure the network and our Applications work at optimum performance and can prove the high Service levels to our businesses. In fact, I’d go as far to say that Highlight is our most valued and important tool in the IT operation.”
As Highlight is delivered via its unique Cloud platform, it also enables the teams in Germains to benchmark their own network and Application traffic data across their industry sector. They can ensure they are getting the best deals and that they are performing as fast as their competitors.
Andi Willmott, Business Development Director at netEvidence adds,
“We’re delighted to win this award. We’ve been working with Germains for over two years and during that time we’ve been able to provide a supporting role to Germains’ IT operation, helping them to reflect accurately the Services it supplies to its business users and enable them to demonstrate that they have invested wisely and are getting value for money.”
- How Service Providers Can Re-Imagine Sales Enablement in 2021
- Can Connectivity Grow Margin in 2021?
- The power of SD-WAN
- Signalhorn selects Highlight for global customer portal
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack