Have we got news for you!
netEvidence steps up service delivery for partners and customers
Published: 01 October 2014
netEvidence is strengthening its focus on service delivery with the appointment of Anthony Madden as Technical Service Manager. To ensure users of the Highlight service receive a continually improving service, Anthony will be building relationships at a service-delivery level – ensuring Highlight is more closely integrated within the expanding Managed Services portfolios being delivered via partners and customers.
I’m really excited to have joined netEvidence, particularly at a time when Highlight is exactly what’s needed by anyone delivering technology-based services. Not only are Service Providers going through a major transition coping with the increase in demand for Managed Services, but enterprise IT Departments themselves are becoming service providers to their own businesses and customers. Highlight helps them to measure how users are experiencing these services and to prove that services are being delivered effectively. We in turn will be working closely with our clients to improve their experiences of using Highlight.
Previously, Anthony was at Block Solutions, a highly successful IT consultancy and services company that specialises in designing, implementing, supporting and managing data centre, collaboration and network infrastructure solutions. Anthony ran the delivery of Block’s full services portfolio to Great Ormond Street Hospital. Prior to that Anthony spent 10 years at the global law firm Allen & Overy where he managed the team responsible for delivering database and application services to its internal clients.
Richard Thomas, CEO of netEvidence adds,
We are delighted to have Anthony on board - he is an expert in service delivery and brings to netEvidence considerable skills in managing the needs of clients.
As a company, we are now applying a more ‘outside-in’ perspective, continues Richard.
Our technology services team concentrates on the operations – an essential inside-out role - ensuring everything is running effectively. Anthony’s appointment now strengthens our outside-in focus, so we are more aware of how our customers are experiencing the services that they take from us. Rather than simply trusting what our eyes tell us when our systems say everything is working well, we are asking customers what they need from us and then tailoring netEvidence and Highlight to those needs.
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight
- The advantages of bundled Managed Services
- Highlight is back on the road for The Sound of Gamma Roadshow
- Types of MSP models in play
- Transparency leads the way
- The problem with the SLA and NPS
- Don’t get left behind…
- What does 2019 hold for Managed Service Providers? Here’s what Highlight thinks…
- Are you still using ancient IT systems?
- P2C Communications steps up customer service and finds perfect sales tool with Highlight
- Highlight awarded Best Cloud Platform-based Managed Service Solution 2018
- The importance of managing downstream suppliers
- Highlight are finalists in the MSH Awards 2018