Have we got news for you!
netEvidence steps up service delivery for partners and customers
Published: 01 October 2014
netEvidence is strengthening its focus on service delivery with the appointment of Anthony Madden as Technical Service Manager. To ensure users of the Highlight service receive a continually improving service, Anthony will be building relationships at a service-delivery level – ensuring Highlight is more closely integrated within the expanding Managed Services portfolios being delivered via partners and customers.
I’m really excited to have joined netEvidence, particularly at a time when Highlight is exactly what’s needed by anyone delivering technology-based services. Not only are Service Providers going through a major transition coping with the increase in demand for Managed Services, but enterprise IT Departments themselves are becoming service providers to their own businesses and customers. Highlight helps them to measure how users are experiencing these services and to prove that services are being delivered effectively. We in turn will be working closely with our clients to improve their experiences of using Highlight.
Previously, Anthony was at Block Solutions, a highly successful IT consultancy and services company that specialises in designing, implementing, supporting and managing data centre, collaboration and network infrastructure solutions. Anthony ran the delivery of Block’s full services portfolio to Great Ormond Street Hospital. Prior to that Anthony spent 10 years at the global law firm Allen & Overy where he managed the team responsible for delivering database and application services to its internal clients.
Richard Thomas, CEO of netEvidence adds,
We are delighted to have Anthony on board - he is an expert in service delivery and brings to netEvidence considerable skills in managing the needs of clients.
As a company, we are now applying a more ‘outside-in’ perspective, continues Richard.
Our technology services team concentrates on the operations – an essential inside-out role - ensuring everything is running effectively. Anthony’s appointment now strengthens our outside-in focus, so we are more aware of how our customers are experiencing the services that they take from us. Rather than simply trusting what our eyes tell us when our systems say everything is working well, we are asking customers what they need from us and then tailoring netEvidence and Highlight to those needs.
- How Service Providers Can Re-Imagine Sales Enablement in 2021
- Can Connectivity Grow Margin in 2021?
- The power of SD-WAN
- Signalhorn selects Highlight for global customer portal
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack