Have we got news for you!
Daisy Wholesale showcases Highlight solution in VIP lounge
Published: 06 October 2015
On 7-8th October at the Convergence Summit South, Daisy Wholesale will be demonstrating to partners how the integrated Highlight cloud-based monitoring and reporting service from netEvidence can deliver a whole new level of intelligence and control across its Ethernet services.
Convergence Summit South - 7-8 October 2015
Daisy Wholesale currently uses Highlight to add value and enhance its thriving Ethernet family of products. There are four levels of the Highlight service on offer that deliver increasing functionality and benefit to the reseller and the end user; the basic level of which is provided free of charge.
Richard Thomas, CEO of netEvidence says,
Daisy’s resellers have a host of new opportunities with Highlight. They can monitor the stability of services, line health and usage to foster better communications with their customers. They can also give customers access to the same online reports with opportunities to upsell the service with greater reporting features and functionality.
netEvidence's product, Highlight, provides a ‘digital window’ into the performance of critical business services delivered via networks and applications.
Highlight is extremely easy to use. This means resellers and their customers don’t have to be technical experts to understand what is happening with their service. Most importantly, Daisy’s team and its resellers have access to the same information via the Highlight portal which will deliver greater transparency and help improve communication and ongoing support.
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight