Blog to share our thoughts
Deliver seamless managed WiFi services
Wireless networking is a common cause of business performance issues and customer complaints, with lengthy email exchanges and phone calls.
As an MSP you must ensure that you’re continually delivering high service quality to avoid frustrated customers, however, this can be affected on the odd occasion due to:
- Distance between devices
- Signal sharing
- Network usage
- Network load …and more
How can you ensure the service you’re delivering is seamless to maximise the customer experience?
Provide customers with an easy-to-use tool, they can view their entire WiFi infrastructure and make necessary changes without relying on you, or take your word for it when problems arise. Reduce the chance of disputes and raise your status as the “trusted advisor.”
Empower business users to comprehend information so they can make quick decisions without requiring a technical user such as a network engineer or operations specialist.
Ensure users have real-time visibility of the status, health and utilisation of their wireless network. This is valuable for proactive issue detection and resolution, and generally understanding how wireless access points are being used.
If issues can be detected before they take significant effect on the network, it’s a win-win situation for both you and your customers.
Support staff must be available 24/7 and need to be equipped with the correct resources to provide quick support. One of the foundations of building and maintain a strong relationship is providing exceptional technical support.
Make your staff as accessible as possible by offering a variety of contact methods. Videos and knowledge bases are great additions too leaving plenty of help and options for customers to troubleshoot connectivity issues.
Offer WiFi services with other managed services so that an entire customer network can be managed from a single tool, driving out costs and increasing operational efficiency.
Bundling services have a higher-level benefit, you’re providing a complete service to the user, and you’re more likely to be able to spot and fix issues which cross technologies and different network components.
Fast device provision
Syncing configuration data across access points is important - WiFi infrastructure is dynamic and devices are added to networks regularly. With the correct device provisioning and management system, configuration changes are automatically detected and translated to linked devices.
This means your customers can have their WiFi up and running quickly and save money on OPEX and CAPEX investments.
Stand out from the competition and avoid unhappy customers by showing them that you have their best interests and the bigger picture in mind when it comes to maintaining high service quality on their WiFi infrastructure.
Want to learn more about Highlight?
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections