Have we got news for you!
Signalhorn selects Highlight for global customer portal
Published: 14 July 2020
Guildford, UK – 14 June 2020: Signalhorn, a provider of global network services and communications solutions, has selected Highlight’s real-time monitoring and reporting portal to provide enterprise-wide visibility of the managed services it delivers to clients.
Highlight will provide visibility across the many disparate vendors and technologies that Signalhorn employs including global providers of satellite, broadband, SD-WAN, cellular, and wireless services. Signalhorn’s operations team in Stuttgart, Germany will use Highlight to optimise these multiple carriers and technologies as well as share the portal’s real-time information directly with customers.
Michael Biederer, VP Operations and Customer Care at Signalhorn said, “Highlight has an impressive cloud-based portal. The easy-to-understand graphical display means our customers do not need an engineering background to understand how everything is performing. And our operations team gain a holistic view to ensure we are meeting our customers’ requirements.”
The initial focus of the partnership is to deliver real-time visibility into the services Signalhorn delivers to one of its petrol/gas station retail customers with 3500 locations across the UK, Germany, Switzerland, France, Austria, Luxemburg, the Netherlands, Bulgaria and Hong Kong/Macau.
“With such a large global operation, our petrol/gas station customer wants an enterprise-wide view of how all their communications and services are performing. This includes the senior management team who want a clear, top-level visibility across all aspects of the operation. The country managers want to know that all station forecourts in each country are operating effectively, as do their on-site managers. At the company’s Headquarters, both the point-of-sales head, and the customer services manager need more detailed visibility and confidence that any communication issues are identified and dealt with swiftly.”
Michael concludes, “Highlight’s portal has virtually all the elements we need available off-the-shelf. We will now be working closely with Highlight’s experienced development team to further refine the portal to meet our specific requirements.”
Signalhorn has over 40+ years of experience providing network services and communications solutions globally using terrestrial satellite and wireless technologies. Its services and solutions encompass end-to-end network design and management including hosting and housing. Supported by its own geo-diverse Teleports in Germany and Switzerland, secure and cost-effective connectivity is enabled via over 30 satellites and hundreds of terrestrial points-of-presence globally. The business is supported by a multilingual in-house NOC to guarantee around the clock expert assistance.
Highlight has spent 20 years working with operators in this market, and has built a service which gives Providers enterprise-wide visibility of the connectivity they are delivering. This visibility can be shared with their customers, with full control.
By delivering a single, service-based view which is usable across the whole provider-reseller-customer value chain, Highlight is proven to increase sales of margin-rich services; maximise the productivity of Operations and Service Management; and improve relationships with customers.
- The power of SD-WAN
- Signalhorn selects Highlight for global customer portal
- Now is an excellent time to be an MSP
- SD-WAN refusing to fit neatly into a Service Provider's traditional way of doing business
- Highlight snaps up Bimal Modha to drive ambitious sales target
- Taming SD-WAN
- For service providers SD-WAN is a mixed blessing
- Without the network, nothing works
- Training and Innovation Days
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management