Have we got news for you!
V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
Published: 08 August 2019
Guildford, UK – 8 August 2019: V12 Telecom, a privately-owned telecommunications company based in Swindon, Wiltshire has partnered with Highlight to gain greater visibility into its networks and applications and thus enhance the services it delivers to partners and end customers.
V12 Telecom provides internet services, hosted voice, mobile and direct routing to small and medium sized organisations, many of whom are introduced via IT partners. V12 implemented Highlight earlier this year to gain real-time analysis and visibility into the performance of all its services.
Charles Rickett, Co-founder and Managing Director of V12 Telecom says, “One of our most popular products is the supply of Ethernet internet connectivity to a large number of UK customers through multiple carriers. Whilst each carrier offered their own monitoring tools, keeping track of five or more different systems was completely unusable. If something went wrong, particularly out of hours, we had no visibility and no control.”
Charles and his team at V12 were already avid users of Highlight. It had been provided by Daisy for about five years, but was set up so that they could only see Daisy’s circuits. Charles continues, “Earlier this year we went direct to Highlight so that we could have full flexibility to monitor multiple vendors and customers. Highlight is fully customisable and it’s easy to add extra circuits. It now gives us a single window to see across our entire IT estate and one portal to monitor multiple providers and customers.”
The company has set up Highlight on a large screen in their Swindon operations centre. This enables V12 to deliver comprehensive 24/7 monitoring. During out of hours, the company has two people on rota who are notified by Highlight if there are any problems. They can then rectify the situation before the customer is aware.
V12’s top priority is to help its partners and their clients to grow their businesses through innovative telecoms solutions. Through Highlight, V12 can also give its partners access to their own secure area of the portal to review the easy to use graphical, vendor agnostic information with their own end users.
Highlight’s reports are proving particularly useful for V12 and its partners during account reviews with end customers. According to Charles, “If a customer is having network issues and maybe needs to increase their bandwidth, we can jointly look at Highlight’s independent reports to determine the best course of action. They can see the situation for themselves and we can take the role of a trusted advisor as opposed to just a sales-focused operation.”
About V12 Telecom
V12 Telecom has over twenty years’ experience in the telecoms arena and has developed a Direct Routing capability to provide Microsoft Teams’ users with voice calls. The company’s Direct Routing solution is delivered via Tier1 carrier grade infrastructure and is significantly more cost effective than the current Microsoft Calling Plan.
Through the V12 Partner Programme, the company uses its industry knowledge and the skills of the V12 team to enhance the service offering of its exclusive group of IT partners. The team works closely with every partner to build close relationships and to truly understand their requirements.
Since the year 2000, Highlight has been helping Service Providers to bridge the gap between delivering technical products and providing a valued Managed Service for their customers.
Highlight gives Service Providers the differentiator to grow their revenues, and increase margins, by proving the delivery of a pro-active Managed Service. By visualising essential service information clearly and simply, Highlight dramatically increases the productivity of Service Provider teams: Sales, Service and Account Management and Operations.
Highlight is a cloud-based, single pane of glass platform that shares real-time information on performance between Service Providers and their customers, building a relationship based on trust and transparency.
Highlight has helped their partners win over 10,000 customers in more than 90 countries.
- Onecom opens customer's eyes to network performance with Highlight
- Highlight steps into cyber security sector with Reliance acsn
- Software Engineering: A Learning Curve that Never Straightens
- Shining a Literal Light on Software Builds
- APIs: Ready for Prime Time?
- V12 Telecom enhances customer service with Highlight
- Australian MSP Now IT Solutions selects Highlight to enhance its customer experience and service offering for its national network
- Don't fall into SLA hell
- Highlight: moving up the stack
- Work experience week with Anish and Jackie
- Moving from reactive to proactive service management
- Having difficulty taming broadband connections?
- Highlight tames unruly Broadband connections
- Anthony runs the London Marathon 2019!
- Is Shadow IT really the problem?
- Cloud & Fibre differentiates its services with Highlight
- Highlight launches suite of Managed Services in combination with its SaaS cloud network and application monitoring and reporting platform
- Service managers first in the firing line
- Avoiding the perfect storm
- Blackstar Solutions enhances customer retention with Highlight